Legal basis for personal data processing:
- Ltd 3 conclusion and execution of transactions by 3 RADI or the persons represented by it, including the conclusion and execution of an agreement, the contracting party of which is the data subject;
- Ltd 3 The legal (legitimate) interests of 3 RADI or the persons represented by it;
- Consent of the data subject.
Data controller and contact information:
Ltd “3 RADI”,
Address: “Indriķi”, Viļķenes parish, Limbažu district,
T. 26494982. email@example.com
The address of our website is: https://www.3radi.lv.
The main categories of data subjects for which Ltd 3 RADI collects personal data:
- Ltd 3 RADI customers,
- customer contacts;
- other persons who communicate with SIA 3 RADI;
- persons applying for employment;
- Ltd. 3 employees of RADI;
- business partners;
- 3 RADI website visitors.
Personal data is collected from the data subject. The categories of personal data that
Ltd 3 RADI collects and processes are:
Ltd 3 RADI’s obligations when processing personal data.
Ltd 3 RADI within the framework of personal data processing ensures: implementation of technical and organizational measures for the security and protection of personal data; upon receiving a corresponding request from the data subject, correction or deletion of the provided personal data. Ltd 3 RADI undertakes to notify the data subject without delay of a personal data protection security breach, in the event that a physical person’s data protection breach could pose a high risk to the data subject’s rights and freedoms.
Processing safety requirements.
Taking into account the level of information technology, the costs of implementation and application and the nature, extent, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks of various probability and severity in relation to the rights and freedoms of the data subject, Lts 3 RADI implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate security level. The mandatory technical protection of personal data is implemented by Ltd 3 RADI with physical and logical means of protection, ensuring: protection against threats to personal data caused by physical exposure; protection implemented by means of software, passwords, encryption, encryption and other logical means of protection.
When processing personal data, Ltd 3 RADI ensures:
- access of authorized persons to technical resources used for personal data processing and protection;
- the fact that information carriers containing personal data are processed by authorized persons;
- to, ka personas datu apstrādē izmantotos resursus pārvieto tam pilnvarotas personas.
The data subject has the right to:
- access your personal data and receive the information specified in Article 15 of the Regulation;
- request from Ltd 3 RADI correction of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data from Ltd 3 RADI;
- request from Ltd 3 RADI the restriction of the processing of your personal data or the right to object to such processing in accordance with Article 17 and Article 21 of the Regulation;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- The data subject can submit a request for the exercise of his rights by electronic mail, signing with a secure electronic signature and sending to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receiving a data subject’s request for the exercise of their rights, Ltd 3 RADI verifies the identity of the data subject, evaluates the request and fulfills it in accordance with regulatory enactments.
- If a data subject submits a privacy-related complaint, Ltd 3 RADI will record the data subject’s name and/or company name, name, e-mail, country of the person related to the complaint, and information that was the basis of the complaint.
- Ltd 3 RADI will use the information provided by the data subject to examine the data subject’s complaint and send a response to the data subject as soon as the complaint has been examined, as well as take measures to verify the facts mentioned in the complaint and for other needs, if necessary in connection with the information provided in the complaint.
- Upon receiving information that personal data processed by Ltd 3 RADI is no longer correct, Ltd 3 RADI shall make appropriate corrections without undue delay
processed as long as necessary for the purpose of personal data processing. The storage period may be determined or justified by the contract with the client, the legitimate interests of Ltd 3 RADI or the applicable regulatory enactments. After the mentioned circumstances end, the personal data is deleted.
Ltd 3 RADI website visitors.